If you have checked out a programme and you do not want to check it back in for some reason - for example, if you do not want to save the changes that you have made to the checked out programme, or if you have checked it out by mistake - you can cancel the programme check out. Cancelling a programme check out changes the status of the checked out programme to 'Checked In' and makes it available for editing to other users. You normally use Powerproject to cancel programme check outs, but you can also cancel programme check outs using the Powerproject Vision website, as described below.
To cancel a programme check out:
- From the Powerproject Vision Home page, click Projects. The Projects page appears.
- Click the name of the project whose programme check out you want to cancel. The Project page appears.
- Click the appropriate programme type hyperlink at the top of the page to view the tab of the programme whose check out you want to cancel.
- Click Cancel Check Out on the programme's tab. A popup appears, asking you to confirm whether you want to cancel the programme check out.
- Click OK to cancel the programme check out and return to the previous page. The programme check out is cancelled and the status of the programme changes to 'Checked In'.