You use the Programme Templates page to upload and manage programme templates. The programme templates are displayed in a list. If you have a large number of programme templates, the list spans more than one page and you can move between the different pages to view all your programme templates. You can also filter and sort the programme templates in the list.
To access the Programme Templates page from the Powerproject Vision Home page, click Admin then click Programme templates.
You can upload any Powerproject *.PP file for use as a template when creating the first programme in a new project. When you create the first programme in a project, it will have the same attributes as the template on which it is based. This saves you from having to set up each project and programme from scratch. You can upload as many files as you want to use as programme templates.
To upload a *.PP file for use as a programme template:
- Click Add New Programme Template. The Add Programme Template page appears.
- Enter a descriptive name for the programme template in the Programme template name field.
- Click Browse. The Open dialog appears.
- Browse for the file that you want to upload for use as a programme template - you must select a Powerproject *.PP file - then click Open. You return to the Add Programme Template page.
- Click Add. You return to the Programme Templates page, where the new template appears in the list.
To rename a programme template:
- Click the name of the programme template that you want to rename. The Edit Programme Template page appears.
- Enter a new descriptive name to apply to the template in the Name field.
- Click Save Changes. You return to the Programme Templates page.
To delete a programme template:
- Right-click the programme template that you want to delete and select Delete. A popup appears, asking you to confirm whether you want to delete the programme template.
- Click OK to delete the programme template and return to the Programme Templates page.