You use the Site Settings page to configure a number of settings that affect the way in which Asta Vision works.
To access the Site Settings page from the Asta Vision Home page, click Admin then click Site Settings.
To configure Asta Vision site settings:
- On the Site Settings page, click Choose File to select a graphics file to use as a logo that will appear at the top of certain pages in Asta Vision. You may want to select your corporate logo.
- Enter a text string to display underneath the logo on the Home page in the Site title field. You may want to enter a corporate strapline.
- Enter a text string to display above the Home page message in the Site message header field.
- Enter a text string to display as a message on the Home page in the Site message field, if required. Displaying a message on the Home page can be a useful way of getting information to Asta Vision users. Leave this field blank to display no message.
- If you want the site message to appear from a specific date, select a date in the Site message start field; if you want it to appear up to a specific date, select a date in the Site message end field. If you leave both of these fields blank, the message will always be displayed; if you leave one of the fields blank, the message will be shown only from or up to the specified date.
- If you want to force users to use project names of a particular format, enter a regular expression that defines the format in the Project name regular expression field. If you enter a regular expression in this field, project names are validated against the regular expression when projects are created and edited.
- If you want users to use project names of a particular format, enter a helpful description of the format in the Project name format description field. The text that you enter here appears as a tooltip to the right of the Name field when you create or edit projects.
- If you want the user that creates a project to be added to the project's list of assigned users automatically, select the Assign project creator check box. If you select this check box, users are assigned to any projects they create, provided Asta Vision's security rules allow them to be assigned to the project.
- Programmes are displayed immediately beneath the corresponding project on the Projects page. Select the Latest programmes first in the grid check box to order each project's programmes from latest to earliest; clear the check box to order the programmes from earliest to latest.
- Use the Generate Project BI for new projects check box to specify whether the Business Intelligence database is updated with basic details of new projects as they are created:
- If you select this check box, basic details of new projects are added to the database as they are created.
- If you clear this check box, no information on new projects is added to the database until the first time a project's programme is checked in, or the first time a particular workflow rule is performed on the project's initial programme - depending on the selection you have made in the B. I. behaviour field for that programme type.
- Click Save to save your settings and return to the Admin page.