You can specify the types of information, for example calendars, codes and summary tasks, that you want to display in the project view using the Show Types in Project View dialog.
To specify which information is displayed in the project view:
- Click the File tab, then click Options. The Options dialog appears.
- Click the View tab.
- Click the Show types button. The Show Types in Project View dialog appears. This dialog displays a check box for each type of information that you can choose to display in the project view.
- Select an item's check box to display that type of information in the project view, or clear the check box to exclude that type of information from the project view. For example, to display the consumable resource hierarchy, select the Consumable resources check box; to omit summary tasks, clear the Summaries check box.
- Click OK to close the dialog and return to the Options dialog.
- Click Close to close the Options dialog.